- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Our Client, a trading platform based in the city of London, has an exciting opportunity for a switched-on individual to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working within their Procurement team, working across all areas of their global business.
They are looking for a bright individual who has prior administrative experience, ideally within another Procurement team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with purchasing equipment and services for IT and Marketing
- Receiving invoices and raising purchase orders
- Maintaining internal contracts database
- Working with stakeholders to maintain IT budgets an monitor actual spend
- Managing the teams centralised inbox and responding to queries
- Running reports
- Taking minutes at team meetings and ensuring actions are followed up
- General administrative support
The ideal candidate will have the following:- - Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Experience of Procure to pay processes would also be very beneficial