- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
- Welwyn Garden City
TalentHQ Recruitment's goal is simple, to just find: the right talent, the right job.
- Position: Administrator - Service Desk
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum + Generous £1,500-£2,000 OTE yearly discretionary bonus
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (37 hours per week)
Administrator - Service Desk:
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail?
- Have you previously worked in an administrator position?
- Do you have strong Excel skills and have some experience analysing data?
- Maybe you have gained some previous experience of creating data reports?
- Would you enjoy analysing data and would be comfortable suggesting areas for cost reduction?
- Are you familiar with raising invoices and checking contracts?
- Would you be described as being exceptionally well organised?
- Can you cope well under pressure and work towards tight deadlines set?
- Have you raised ad-hoc invoices previously and worked closely with a finance team?
- Are you renowned for having excellent numeracy and analytical skills?
- Are you a confident individual who could provide excellent telephone and email support to customers?
- Does the opportunity to be part of a friendly, growing telecoms team which invest in their staff appeal to you?
- Maybe the chance to work for one of the UK's leading providers in their specialised field sparks your interest?
- Alternatively, maybe you're keen to work for a growing company with great staff retention, bonus scheme and other great company perks?
If you answered 'YES' to the above, then this could be your next exciting opportunity as a 'Service Desk Administrator' that you've been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you...
Thank you for your application. However, due to the volume of applicants who apply to vacancies, if you have not heard from a member of the TalentHQ Recruitment team within 7 days to please accept that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. TalentHQ Recruitment wish you good luck with your application and job search.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.