- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £33,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Air Conditioning Engineer
40:00 hours, Permanent
£33,000 - £35,000 p/a
Your New Company
One of the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities to ensure our clients achieve their organisational goals. Our specialist skills and knowledge are driven by market expertise, and we understand that all our markets have a unique set of requirements, constantly responding to what is happening around us.
Your new role
In your new job as an Air Conditioning Engineer your main duties will be to:
- To operate, maintain and manage new and existing building services to specific standards
- To manage PPM, day works, statutory compliance and call-outs as appropriate.
- To perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment, with minimum supervision.
- Ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary.
- Remain fully aware of the customer's needs at all times.
What we are looking for
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will be:
- Educated to a minimum City and Guilds or equivalent
- Have an F Gas Qualification
- Have knowledge of BMS system
- Able to cope under pressure
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Has a full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
Working with a market leader, you have the chance to enhance your existing skills, while developing new expertise and personally contributing to the company's growth and success.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something you'd be interested in, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.