- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 + overtime, van and fuel card etc
Randstad CPE Contact: Tamar Aldridge (Maidstone branch) 01622 357231
Randstad CPE are currently working on behalf of a company who are looking to recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer on a permanent basis to join them as soon as possible.
As an air conditioning engineer you will be organised, customer service focused and will work mainly at sites across Watford. Whilst employed you will be responsible for delivering planned, reactive service and maintenance solutions for clients in various environments including office, education, retail and public services buildings.
Your duties as an air conditioning engineer will include but will not be limited to:
* Service & maintenance of HVAC/ Commercial Chillers & Air Conditioning equipment
* Dedicated to all aspects of service and reactive maintenance on a wide range of appliances including air conditioning such as AHU's, VRV's VRF's, splits etc
* Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices
* 1 week in 4 on call
* Related Air Conditioning Tickets
* City & Guilds Level 2
* F-Gas (2079) desirable
* Air Conditioning experience in a similar role
* Ability to work alone or within and a small team of other engineers
* A full UK drivers' licence
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Tamar Aldridge at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Branch) on 01622 357231
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
delivery of installations qualification
- customer service
- public services