- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28.00 - £38.00 gross per hour
Aircraft Maintenance Analyst
Location: Frimley, Camberley
Initial Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate: up to £38 / hr Ltd DOE
Our client who is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems is looking for a number of contractors with aircraft experience, particularly with 787, 737, ATA Specifications and Rolls Royce engines.
You will be responsibilities for:
* In-service, technical document review and recommendation to our customers,
* Monitoring amendments to aviation law resulting from rule making and other regulatory changes,
* Modification and configuration control, including repairs,
* Direct liaison with Boeing engineering, including manufacturing and in-service support,
* Technical support to other functional streams including Maintenance Programmes, Reliability and Planning,
* Providing Maintrol with technical assistance in support of the day to day operation,
* Providing technical assistance to the MRO team during line and base maintenance,
* Continuing airworthiness reporting to our customers.
Experience and qualification requirements:
*This role would suit a graduate with a degree relating to the Aviation industry or someone with experience of working in an MRO or airline engineering department.
*Applicant must have prior knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations - either from the workplace or relevant qualifications.
*Must be Proficient in the use of Excel/Access.
*Previous experience of the analysis of large data sets.
*Candidate must demonstrate a well-developed ability to communicate in English verbally and in written form.
If you feel you have the ability and experience to excel at this role then please apply immediately.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://candidate-privacy-information-statement
- Rolls Royce