- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Waltham Abbey
Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three-form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, a thriving, vibrant community on the Epping Forest borders.
With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for teachers or newly qualified teachers to develop their career.
We are an expanding, pioneering and values-driven trust that believes in building capacity and expertise from within to make sure that we provide an outstanding service and excellent value to schools within our Trust and as part of our school to school support programme.
Visit our school website for further details: www.larkswoodlime.london
We would like to hear from you, if you:- • Wish to join a dynamic team
• Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning
• Thrive on challenge
• Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
• Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning
The successful individuals will have:
• A positive can do attitude
• A commitment to driving standards of performance
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Resilience, sense of humour and a moral purpose
• M2 starting salary + Inner London Weighting
• Apple iPad and Apple Distinguished Training
• A Trust Central Team who are committed to the successful future of all NQTs
• A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured
• Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
• A great NQT training program
Completed applications should be sent by email to Brendan Plunkett:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Further information about the schools can be found at: http://limetrust.london/our-academies/
Application deadline: Thursday 14 December - 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 14 December.
Interviews: Monday 16 December - AM or PM.