- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BEDFORDSHIRE, GB
The Norwich team are looking to recruit a dedicated individual to join them as an Ambulance Fleet Assistant, based at their station in Longwater, Norwich.
As an AFA, you will undertake cleaning duties for the purpose of raising standards of cleanliness in order to help reduce the spread of pre-hospital Healthcare Associated Infections and prepare emergency ambulances to a structured plan within strict time schedules.
Duties will include:
- Deep cleaning of A & E ambulances
- Meeting Interim cleaning targets
- Regular washing of vehicles
- Checking and re-stocking vehicles
- Identifying equipment for servicing and repair
- Scanning equipment
- Swabbing vehicles for infection control
- Administration duties
- Other duties commensurate with the role where capacity permits
Appropriate training will be given.
Applicants must be physically fit and able to undertake physically demanding work, able to work under their own initiative with a minimum of supervision and be able to work as part of a team, as required. A full UK Driving Licence with Category C1 is essential (a maximum of 3 points for minor motoring offences only will be considered). An understanding of basic vehicle maintenance is essential.
If you are a dedicated, team player who can follow routine procedures working to compliance standards, we would love to hear from you!