- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
Are you passionate about using data to deliver positive and actionable insight? Do you want to be in a collaborative environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level with a company who has a global online presence? This could be the role for you!
This global leading travel company is looking for an Analytics Manager as they grow their retail analytics team. This company is passionate about data and analytics as they interact with millions of customers worldwide.
As an Analytics Manager, you will work across multiple functions of the business to help shape future growth of the company. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Using SQL to identify new business opportunities from large datasets
- Being responsible for adding value through insight and gain exposure using advanced analytics software
- Engaging with stakeholders to explain insight and complex topics
- Being comfortable working cross functionally to identify trends
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong commercial experience in SQL
- Being able to tell a story with the data
- Management or mentoring experience
- Degree in a STEM subject - 2.1 or higher
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Staff Discounts
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gina Falleroni via the apply link on this page.