- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
CRM & Insight Analytics Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
My client is a well-known FinTech company who focus on money transfer. They are a future thinking company whose aim is to simplify and make things fairer for the consumer.
They are now looking for an experienced Analytics Manager due to growing customer database and investment into the data & marketing team!
The role holder will be the owner of CRM & Insight reporting and will guide the marketing team. This will involve using statistical techniques to assess the impact of marketing performance and being able to translate data into meaningful actions that contribute to business goals.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 3 Insight & CRM Analysts
- Take ownership of data consistency and reliability, making improvements to enrich the insights over time as well as audit internal data.
- Work with stakeholders to build daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly dashboards and reporting mechanisms that will help them evaluate the performance of their channel as well as the ROI of various marketing initiatives.
- Share insights that will shape understanding and help to predict customer behaviour.
- Evaluate and report on the impact of CRM activities as well as advise on campaign design
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level, ideally high achievements in a science or technical discipline
- Experience analysing large datasets in a consumer facing business using SQL is essential, other languages are a plus (e.g. R, Python)
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Exposure to marketing platforms (e.g. CRM platforms, DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Facebook, Mobile App Tracking, Google Analytics)
- Prior experience in marketing analytics, especially in measuring brand and ATL campaigns