- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Global Wireless Communications Company seeks a RF / Antenna Design Engineer with experience in antenna design to work on their latest Bluetooth/WiFi antenna projects for voice and music products. You'll have a strong academic background and will have undertaken project work pertaining to RF / Antenna design.
The key Requirements for the RF / Antenna Design Engineer include:
- Minimum of 2.1 Degree (Masters / PhD ideal).
- Commercial or academic experience in antenna design and RF Systems.
- Electromagnetic field and antenna theory background.
- EM simulation tools such as CST Microwave Studio, Ansys HFSS or similar.
- Using a range of RF test equipment and antenna measurement techniques.
- Knowledge of Matlab and other instrument control software.
The successful RF/ Antenna Engineer will be directly involved in the design of small antennas integrated in wearable products - from conception to final product, covering simulation, antenna tuning, measurement and validation tests. You'll work closely with hardware, software and data engineers with the opportunity to acquire new skills and will contribute to new designs and Patents.
A highly competitive salary package will be offered.
- ms project