- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.00 - £10.00 gross per hour
- BEDFORDSHIRE BEDFORDSHIRE
Butler Rose is pleased to be partnering with a reputable business based in their Bedfordshire office who is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a temporary contract so you will need to be immediately available to start.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the day to day running of the AP department. You will be responsible for resolving queries and escalations relating to purchase orders, invoices, expenses and any other supplier account issues. You will be liaising with the rest of the business, Suppliers to ensure that statements are completed and cleared in a timely manner.
- Day to day running of the AP department.
- Processing high volumes of invoices.
- Reconciling ledger accounts to ensure issues are resolved and cleared.
- Building relationships with other departments.
- Being the point of escalation.
- Solid knowledge and experience of the full AP function.
- Experience processing high volumes of invoices.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build working relationships.
- Ability to manage a team, giving direction and overseeing them on a daily basis.
- Strong Excel skills.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.