- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
3rd Line Application Support Analyst
We are excited to be working with an international Broadcast Solutions company searching for an Application Support / 3rd Line Support Engineer to work onsite in a highly prestigious TV environment in London’s West End!
This Broadcast system supports over 10,000 users globally in realtime and is interfaced into 3rd party systems and hardware such as Content Management Systems, VoD, Streaming TV, News and even hardware such as TV Cameras, Autocue, Playout etc.
The 3rd Line Application Support Analyst will be responsible for deep diving into the application and supporting SQL Server, MS Server 2012, Active Directory / AD and VMware, Hyper-V.
Key Responsibilities include:- - 3rd Line Application Support
- Carry out the diagnosis and solving of technical issues within a VMware / Virtualised SQL Server environment
- Escalating to 4th Line / Dev team where required
- Performing upgrades and configuration changes
- Project work including testing, planning rollouts of new releases and upgrades
To be considered for this interesting role you should meet the following criteria:- - Application Support - broadcast or other fast-paced enterprise-wide IT Software Workflow systems
- Able to discuss technical issues in a non-technical way with users and take them back to the 4th Line and Dev Teams
- Good commercial experience in Windows Server 2012 R2, VMware and Hyper-V
- SQL Server experience
- PowerShell, AD / Active Directory experience
- ITIL understanding
Your background as an Application Support Analyst would probably be from a fast-paced Broadcast / Banking / Finance / NHS or possibly coming from a Broadcast Support, Post Production, MAM or Newsroom
Shift pattern that does include some weekends on a traditional 7-day fortnight but not night shifts.
A good benefits package including 25 days holiday, bonus, pension and a company phone & laptop are included.
- Application Support
- Sql Server