- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
Hyperion Insurance Group is looking to recruit a Application Support Manager to work within our Hyperion X Division in our Bedford office.
We are seeking a proactive, technical Application Support Manager with service delivery focus, who is capable of leading BAU support teams and ensure our customers have excellent support services across our products. Acting for Hyperion X, the candidate will provide technical expertise, product support and be a focal point for driving improvements within the team and wider organisation.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Articulate with Hyperion Group IT a comprehensive support strategy for internal clients in order to provide 2nd and 3rd line support for all hardware, software and applications related to Hyperion X's ecosystem of applications
- Define and implement a support model for external clients including providing 1st level support
- Ensure support requests are resolved within agreed SLAs
- Service prioritisation where conflicting demands on resources
- Report on trends of KPI, recommend and implement improvement plans where appropriate
- Define, implement and maintain Service Delivery processes, procedures and documentation
- Develop and own a Service Improvement plan including the application and management of KPIs
- Reinforce good practice in ITIL processes and act as an authoritative source for all Service Delivery matters
- Identify areas for Service Management improvement (continual improvement program)
- Technical IT infrastructure and Cloud (Azure) experience
- Experience in the definition of Service Level Agreements, their implementation and management
- Experience of resource management
About Hyperion Bedford
Our Bedford office is open plan with a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
We are proud of our learning and development programme.
We provide some of the best employee training within the Insurance industry and we support our employees professional development.
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and build a career then we want to hear from you.