- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Have you studied, worked with or admired 3D printing?
Imagine getting to spend your day working with customers to understand and capture their engineering requirements (which are normally incredibly specific) in order to help them develop Custom 3D printing solutions?
Your days will be split between working with the commercial team to tell them whether ideas are even possible and meeting with clients to help spec, customise and even create prototypes for them!
All this while work for a company who win awards like they're going out of fashion, including placing on the tech track 100!
The business was founded by 3 lovers of 3D printing who all play an active role in the business and are as fascinated by 3D printing as the day they started the business.
In return you can expect a salary of between £25,000
- £35,000 along with the opportunity to grow within a business that is clearly going places.
Ideally as a candidate you'll have:
* Fantastic technical communication skills built on:
* Exceptional technical English, both written and verbal
* Enthusiasm to learn about the underlying principles of our technology.
* Extract and summarise customer requirements from emails and conversations
* Ability to balance commercial and technical needs when developing solutions.
* Comfortable presenting proposals to clients and representing the company positively.
* Highly level of organisation and attentiveness to customers' needs.
* Ability to plan projects in parallel and prioritise effectively.
* Proficiency in 3D CAD.
* Good understanding of design for manufacture, particularly milling and turning.
An engineering degree in a relevant discipline is a positive, however relevant experience and proven ability are equally value