- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Enghouse is looking for a pro-active, detailed-orientated and accurate Accounts Receivable Administrator for the EMEA Finance team based in Reading. This is a fantastic role within a friendly team, giving youresponsibility for the accurate, timely, and continuous processing of Accounts Receivable invoicing and revenue transactions, and ensuring revenue recognition complies with company policies and procedures. You will be responsible for this process from end to end
We are looking for people who have the following:
- Previous Accounts Receivable Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUPs/Pivot tables)
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques to day- to- day operations
- Methodical, attentive to detail and ability to process large volume of transactions
- Ability to organise, prioritise and work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Knowledge and experience of using accounting system Great Plains is desirable but not essential In return, you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international company that offers a great benefits package.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please.