- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: London Cheltenham
Pattern: Monday - Friday
Our client is a global educational specialist; they are currently undergoing a phase of expansion and are looking to add an Arabic Information Research Data Officer their team.
The main duties of the Arabic Information Research Data Officer is to carry out research and international qualifications recognition and comparison of students or workers who wants to convert their educational achievements in to the UK equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out research on international qualifications worldwide
- Write reports
- Ensure high quality of research and data
- Contribute to database and publications
- Provide support the member organisations
Required skills and personal attributes
- Previous research skills in a work environment or in and academic setting
- A team player
- Great communication skills both written and oral in English and Arabic
- Must have a University Degree
- Well organised
- Able to work to deadlines
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Pension, private health insurance, training and development. In addition to this my client offers opportunities for development and career progression.
To apply, please contact Marcus