- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Your new company
Hays are delighted to bring a new senior role to the Architectural market. We are representing a client who we know well, and who we have recruited for numerous times in the past few years. Their search is for a Project / Senior Architect to join their well-established Glasgow office. This Architectural Practice is steeped in history with an extensive depth of experience and ability across a variety of sectors. They own a very well laid out open planned office with some fantastic social spaces for staff and clients. Additionally, they are located in a great position for some of Glasgow better known bars and restaurants (handy for you Friday night after work drinks). Due to a very busy order book for 2020, the business has had a look at their resources, and are looking to appoint a number of staff. This particular position, will be to work on commercial office projects.
Your new role
As a project running Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of a key project within the office. You will manage a small team, and be expected to do so with minimal supervision from your Director.
This is a fantastic state of the art office development in the City Centre of Glasgow, and offers a fantastic opportunity someone who is looking to deliver their next flagship project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be 3-5 years post Part III
- Be an ARB registered Architect
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit is preferred, but not essential
- Have managerial experience of running small teams / jobs
- Be comfortable in delivering a major project for the office
- Project experience: Office development would be beneficial What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary in line with market rates
- A chance to work for an award winning practice in the heart of Glasgow
- Involvement in the design process or projects
- Involvement in the development of junior technicians
- A lot of autonomy, where they will be responsible for staff
- A chance to work on projects across a wide variety of sectors
- This is a great opportunity that when you speak with me and learn more about it outwith the job advert, I am sure most Architects at this level would be interested in. The progression through the business is genuine, and can be demonstrated by their current senior management team.
About the company