- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a well-established design consultancy!
About the company and role:
My client is an award winning and RIBA chartered practice based in Warwickshire who have a new requirement for an Architect to join their team! With this role the ideal candidate will already have post Part 3 experience, however, Newly Qualified Architects may still be considered with relevant experience and sector exposure.
This practice work on a wide variety of projects inclusive of the Residential, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial, Hospitality and Leisure sectors. It would also be essential you have good working knowledge of AutoCAD as this is the software predominantly used.
You should expect an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career development and mentoring for progression within.
To be an Architect you must:
* Have 5+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
* Have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Have previous experience in a variety of sectors.
* Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
* Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
* Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
* Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
* Support and mentor other members of the team dependant on your level.
* Responsible for project management.
Commutable locations for this role are:
Coventry, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Redditch, Nuneaton, Hinckley
- ms project