- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading NCE100 consultancy!
If you're a professional and highly proficient Architectural Technician that would love to be a part of a friendly and supportive company with very low staff turn-over then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Conrad Consulting are working alongside a market-leading multi-disciplinary firm to source an Architectural Technician to join their dynamic design office based just South of Oxford.
Having forged an impressive reputation for its valuable contribution to projects at all stages, from inception to completion, this company offer comprehensive advice from initial feasibility and planning, through detailed design to construction and post-project support.
Their talented design team operate within multiple sectors including Residential, Commercial, Transport and Education to name a few. The continued successful delivery of projects has resulted in an expanding workload and ultimately the requirement for an experienced Architectural Technician.
As part of this successful team, the Architectural Technician can expect to gain exposure to the following tasks:
* Design of new office, commercial and industrial developments
* Refurbishment design of existing offices and depots
* Space planning and layouts for new and existing offices
* Preparation of Planning and Building Regulation applications
* Contract administration and supervision during construction
The ideal Architectural Technician will be required to possess the following attributes:
* An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
* A minimum 4 years' experience in an architectural or engineering consultancy
* Revit experience would be an advantage
* Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages including Excel
* An ability to speak clearly, confidently and professionally in the office and on the telephone when representing the company
* An ability to communicate effectively and work both within a team and independently when required
The successful Architectural Technician can expect to receive a competitive salary, a contribution towards a personal pension scheme (up to 5% of salary), flexible working hours and professional membership fees paid for.
You will become part of a company with a breadth of skills and experienced staff that create an excellent environment for new staff to undertake varied and rewarding tasks and expand their knowledge and skills.
This firm also pride themselves on having a strong commitment to training ranging from on the job coaching to attendance on external day release courses enabling staff to attain professionally accredited qualifications.