- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
**TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO WWW.BDP.COM**
Full time, Permanent
Salary: 35,000 - £40,000
We are currently searching for a passionate and knowledgeable architectural visualiser who is passionate about design and architecture and can demonstrate the ability to consistently create high quality architectural visuals.
You will be part of our workplace team and you will contribute towards continued development within the practice by assisting less experienced colleagues using visualisation programmes.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative and confident with a superb eye for composition and a wide range of 3D and 2D skills and techniques and be able to develop visuals through Revit itself, or with a sole focus on visualisation that could take a basic Revit model and take it to the next level in other packages.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality drawings and visualisations for a number of architectural projects being managed in house
- Produce excellent photo-realistic visualisations for workplace, heritage and large-scale/complex building types
- Happy to be the only Visualiser in the studio with core responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in the production of 3D images, including diagrams and sketch/ conceptual imagery as well as producing realistic CGI
- Ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
- Able to create renders to a professional standard
- Able to present an extensive portfolio of visual work, displaying photo-realistic architectural designs
- Be recently qualified and be ARB registered
- Proven experience and solid working knowledge of Rhinoceros, REVIT, V-ray or 3d studio Max and MicroStation 3D
- Photoshop and Illustrator are desirable and additional experience, movie rendering and editing skills and photographic skills for context and model pictures are also an advantage.
- Excellent communication and a high standard of written and verbal communication
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; 3 years UK Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
BDP designs and creates inspiring places for people. Our architects, landscape architects, engineers, designers and masterplanners work from studios throughout the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, the Middle East, India, China and Singapore. Founded in 1961, BDP is now one of the best known interdisciplinary practices in the world and has won over 1000 awards for design quality. We collaborate with our clients to realise their aspirations, placing the user at the heart of the design process to create places and spaces that energise and nurture the people who use them. In 2016 BDP joined forces with the Japanese engineering consultancy Nippon Koei, providing us with further opportunities in the developing regions of SE Asia, Africa and South America.
We offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development and will provide support to committed individuals to help achieve this.
As well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance and employee profit shares, we contribute towards professional subscriptions and provide a great working and social environment.
Please visit our website at www.bdp.com
You will need to apply through our recruitment system and complete the online application and send a collated document including a concise motivation letter, a CV, and portfolio of your work. Please include your notice period and salary expectations.
Direct link to vacancy: https://careers.bdp.com/architectural-visualiser/533/viewdetails
BDP is an equal opportunities employer
No agencies or third party applications please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Architectural Visualisation: 3 years (Preferred)
- UK (for secuirty check- BPSS): 3 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)