- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
If you're passionate about eating out, you'll love BigDish.
BigDish helps restaurants fill their seats during quieter times by offering great discounts to get customers through the door. Be it large city-centre eateries or out of town restaurants, they all have times when they want to get more customers in. If you want to eat out for less, you just use the BigDish app to see who has the best deals on.
This is already a highly successful business in the far east and has been rolled-out in Bournemouth and Bristol to prove the concept in the UK. BigDish works for restaurants in a really fair way.
The best thing for the restaurants - BigDish is free to sign-up, the costs are very low and only paid for when customers come to eat. If you owned a restaurant wouldn't you want BigDish on your side?
We are looking for people who really care about eating out and want to make a difference. Yes, this is a sales role, but there's a lot more to it. You'll have the entire city of Edinburgh to build-out from scratch. Once you've got a core of restaurants it will be about managing those relationships and working with them to ensure they are consistently busy and gaining the most from what BigDish has to offer.
What you will do:
As a Territory Manager, you'll be responsible for finding restaurants who'd like to fill seats during quiet times and get them to sign-up, which is free and has a low cost payable only when people come and dine. You'll educate the restaurant owners / managers on how to get the most out of BigDish and fill their empty seats.
- Acquire great restaurants that you would like to dine at then onboard and train the restaurant teams so they embrace BigDish.
- Deliver World class account management to help restaurants maximise BigDish opportunities.
- Create local commercial collaborations to raise awareness of BigDish amongst diners.
Who you are:
You think like an entrepreneur and aren’t afraid to hustle because you have:
- A proven track record in field sales
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- World class account management skills
- Passion for learning and self-improvement
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Perseverance and grit
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus
- In depth Sales Training
- An opportunity to be part of the next big Food Technology company
If you’re passionate about UK Hospitality and want to bring diners back to restaurants then please send an application.
- Account Management
- Field Sales