- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client are a global leading manufacturer
My client are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team and be responsible for the development of profitable sales from both new and existing customers within a defined area geography
- Generate own leads and appointments that can be converted into tangible, measurable business opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients and drive business through making calls and setting appropriate meetings on a weekly basis.
- Build robust pipeline of opportunities, regionally and nationally.
- Meet potential new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your professional network and your prospect database.
- Ability to maximise the sales and profit from customers by delivering sales against target.
The successful candidate must have:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's proven Field Sales experience
- Ability to manage a territory within a defined geography
- Be target driven and capable of working on their own initiative.
- Willingness to adapt and work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Sales experience working with Builders merchants, electrical wholesalers or tool specialists is advantageous
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying up to £33,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Clear progression plans
- Company Car
- Great platform to grow career