- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £37,000.00 gross per year
- Welwyn Garden City
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established company that sells a range of quality flooring products to trade clients including wholesalers, contractors and facilities managers.
The role is to manage and develop a field sales territory across London and the Home Counties. The position involves frequent, regular travel by car across the region.
The role is a mix of account management of existing client relationships and the generation of new business. There will also be considerable emphasis placed on reconnecting with dormant clients within the sales territory.
Key responsibilities may include - - Working to KPIs and sales budgets
- Developing business to dormant clients and new prospects by identifying new leads and following them through to deal closure
- Arranging sales appointments with trade customers to visit their business premises on a regular basis
- Enhancing turnover and promoting sales of the company's products across the territory
- Building relationships with clients and prospects across the region
- Updating relevant sales databases
- Producing and delivering sales presentations to clients
Suitable candidates are highly likely to have a track record of achievement within field sales. A knowledge of flooring products is useful but is not essential as full product training will be provided.
Applicants should be personable, professional and target focused. Excellent negotiating abilities and IT and diary management skills are very important. Candidates should be happy to work broadly autonomously as the role involves significant travel by car across the region.
The company is enjoying a period of expansion so long term career prospects are potentially very good for the sales person who excels in this role
- customer service
- own vehicle