- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Offering a comprehensive product range to the Veterinary sector, our client is an ambitious, multi-award winning global enterprise. They’re looking to further enhance their presence with the addition of Graduate Area Sales Managers!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of between £24,000-£28,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Company car!
- Extensive training programme in a supportive environment
- Excellent scope for progression
- A fast-paced and inclusive culture
- Locations nationwide!
As an Area Sales Manager with our client, you’ll enjoy extensive training, as well as the continued support and guidance of the Regional Sales Manager as you get to grips with the business. Once you have obtained a thorough understanding of the organisations’ product offering, you’ll be granted the autonomy with which to shape your own role and progression! You’ll employ a consultative approach when it comes to developing and maintaining customer relationships.
The Area Sales Manager will connect with potential and existing customers over the phone and via email in the effort to secure their business. The successful candidate will proactively network with clients face to face at trade shows throughout the year – and as such will be a confident communicator.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the company’s product offering in order to educate customers
- Develop rapport with prospective and existing customers alike in order to obtain further business
- Manage your own schedule and client meetings with discipline
- Network with clients face to face at industry events in order to up and cross sell products and build relationships
- Complete an annual business plan in order to forecast and deliver on your KPIs
- Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious and driven
- A full, clean driving licence
- Some commercial experience/business acumen is beneficial
- Strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)