- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
will suit you if you are/have:
- Winning new customers, generating new business and identify new business prospects
- Genuine passion for Food
- Over 5 years of traceable experience in same or similar role
- Excellent commercial awareness of the area
- Proactive in overcoming barriers to success
- Ability to work under pressure and achieving KPIs
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to Travel as the role is mainly field based We offer:
- Up to 35,000(Including Benefits)
- Monday to Friday shifts (no weekends)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrollment into Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continuous development and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long-term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
- ms project
- project manager