- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role and Responsibilities:
- Art Teacher
- Starting January 2020
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Art as a subject specialist
- Development and improvement of Art resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the schools extra-curricular programme
- Could earn from GBP130-GBP180 per day
A community school that supports one another through life experience and academic learning, and ensures every member feels individually valued. Students come to recognise their own worth and the worth of others. Students are helped to develop and learn that there are differences between right and wrong, and a community where social responsibility is promoted.
- Must be available for full time work from January 2020
- Must have QTS both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
If you are interested in the role of working as a Art Teacher, please register your interest by uploading your CV, or for more information contact Alanna on 01483 495334
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.