- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,000.00 - £36,000.00 gross per year
- Milton Keynes
Simply Education are pleased to be working with a large secondary setting in Milton Keynes to recruit a talented teacher of Art from September 2019. The role is available due to maternity leave and initially will be required until the end of November.
To be considered for the role, you will be a qualified teacher, QTS or NQT, specialising in Art, as well as happy to teach Design. You will work well as a team and have a passion to teach your subject to key stage 3 & 4 students.
As the successful candidate, you will have an engaging teaching style, work well within the department and be confident in your own teaching style. The role is a full time teaching role.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
-Have knowledge of the National Curriculum
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Good communication skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Â£75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
For more information on this role, or others in Buckinghamshire, please call Bianca today on