- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
FPSG's exclusive client is an industry leader within the environmental consultancy sector, partnering clients across a number of sectors to assist with their needs on a variety of critical projects.
With the continued success of their UK client portfolio & number of established client relationships, they have an excellent career opportunity for a talented Asbestos Surveyor to join their established team in Central Scotland
As an Asbestos Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out asbestos surveys across a number of sectors & projects which include public and commercial premises.
- Working with key stakeholders on a regular basis including clients & contractors.
- Sampling for presence of asbestos within sites and taking samples to lab for analysis.
- Collation of information and producing final report to send to clients.
As a successful Asbestos Surveyor, you will have:
- A full UK driving license (our client will provide a company vehicle)
- Previous experience in a similar positions ideally (Asbestos Surveyor etc.).
- Ideally, be P402 qualified.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously as part of a wider team.
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary accompanied by a company vehicle and benefits.
To apply, please send an updated version of your CV via the 'Apply Now' link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.