- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £29,000.00 - £33,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - Manchester - North West
BOHS P402, P403, P404
£29,000 - £33,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Further Training + Career Progression
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who due to growth are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join their team. My client has been established for over 15 years and have offices across the UK and internationally.
My client is giving the opportunity for the chosen Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to gain extra qualifications within the asbestos industry and other industries that they cover.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst includes:
- Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on mainly commercial & industrial sites
- Producing and compiling air quality assessment reports
- Undertaking the various types of air monitoring
- Understanding all Asbestos Legislations to keep in line with company policies and UKAS accreditation
- Developing relationships with clients whilst out on site
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
- BOHS P403 + P404 or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing skills
- Hardworking Attitude
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor
Commutable Locations: Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Wigan, Macclesfield, Blackburn, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Northwich, Preston Huddersfield, North West.
- Health and Safety