- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
£25,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
Cardiff, South Wales
I have a fantastic opportunity available within a thriving asbestos consultancy who looking to expand and grow their valued workforce in South Wales in line with recent successful business opportunities and strong contract wins.
To be successful, all applicants must possess the BOHS P402/RSPH3 certification along with a minimum of 12 months (post qualification) experience, a full UK driving license with flexibility to commute to sites across South Wales and the South West, and enthusiastic in further extending their skill-set and developing a successful career within the company.
As well offering a very competitive basic salary and choice of company car or generous car allowance, the following unique benefits form part of the package:
- Every other Friday off work!
- Excellent bonus scheme where 50% of company profits are shared with employees (paid twice annually)
- Equivalent 8% of salary paid by employer into company pension scheme. No employee contribution required.
- Life insurance equivalent to 3 times of annual salary
As an Asbestos Consultant, you will:
- Carry out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on a broad range of domesic projects
- Produce comprehensive survey reports
- Liaising regularly with clients and providing specialist advice when required
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring all work is carried out in line with guidelines and procedures and to a high quality
Interested? Contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on for further details, or alternatively send your CV across to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Newport, Swansea, Port Talbot, Bristol, Monmouth, Merthyr Tydfil, Gloucester, Llaneli., South Wales.
- south wales
- 000 - £29
- domestic asbestos surveyor
- p402 south west