- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
Asbestos Surveyor - Nottingham
£23,000 - £29,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Career Progression
'Do you want a guarantee of extra qualifications?'
This is an exciting opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to join a leading asbestos consultancy who work on major sites across the East Midlands region. My client is offering the chosen asbestos surveyor the opportunity to progress with their career and gain extra qualifications.
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Hardworking attitude
- It Literate
- 2 years' experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
Key duties of an Asbestos Surveyor:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
- Working on a good mixture of commercial, industrial and domestic sites
- Developing and nurturing relationships with clients whilst out on site
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark on Trent, East Midlands, West Midlands.
- Health and Safety