- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
Asbestos Surveyor - Preston - North West
Commercial + Industrial sites only
£24,000 - £29,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading environmental consultancy who due to winning major projects in the North West are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team. My client has an excellent reputation within the market for both Asbestos management and Asbestos Training.
If you are BOHS P402 or Equivalent qualified and looking to work on commercial & industrial sites, then apply now!
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on sites in the North West
- Working on commercial and industrial sites only
- Developing relationships with clients whilst out on site
- Understanding all Health and Safety and Asbestos legislations to keep in line with company policies
- Full UK Driving License
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Can do attitude
- Previous experience working on commercial + industrial sites
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Commutable Locations: Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Wigan, Macclesfield, Blackburn, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Northwich, Preston Huddersfield, North West.
- Health and Safety