- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £100,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a Unique Global High Speed FPGA Technology Company and they are expanding their Digital Design team in London.
Take advantage of our client's extraordinary growth and work for a Global Semi-Conductor Company who work on the latest innovative technology. Our client is looking for the best engineers out there with a strong academic background who is a very high analytical thinker.
This position would suit an experienced FPGA Digital Design Engineer who is looking to make a big impact on both the financial and technology industry.
The successful FPGA Design Engineer will have:
* Bachelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, or similar (2:1 or above)
* Hands-on FPGA development successes, taking ownership of significant systems and subsystems
* RTL experience (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL)
* Proficiency in all phases of FPGA development
Only European engineers can apply, as our client will not offer visa sponsorship.
So if you are an FPGA Engineer and want to work for a revolutionary engineering company based in London then get in touch with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources, I look forward to hearing your comments and receiving your CV.