- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
we are looking for individuals who are responsible for assembling products.
You will be
- Assembling single use medical products in the clean room facility
- Using and interpreting drawings for the assembly of products
- Following images to pack the product to the required standard.
- Completing and signing of controlled documents as required by the batch manufacturing records (BMR’s)
- Self checking all products against your 1st off which have been produced to ensure quality. Including sash trays, internal packs and final pack.
- Passing first production of product to team supervisor to check and sign off.
- Check every 10 lines produced against your 1st off and send down to QC in 10’s for inspection.
- Completing and signing Non Conformance Reports when required.
- Use necessary plant/machinery to perform duties.
- Report faults or maintenance requirements to supervisor.
- Ensure plant/machinery is switched off when not in use and at the end of the working day.
- Recording when using machinery if required. Operate within work procedure for Cardiovascular (WCV’s)
- Ensure that work areas and tools are clean and tidy before and after each assembly operation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,992.00 /year
- assembly: 1 year (Preferred)