- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Braintree, Essex
Job type: Permanent
This is a key position providing administrational support within the Asset team, providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients for Gas, Electricity, Water and Fibre projects.
Responsibilities of the Asset Administrator:
- To collate and coordinate all paperwork to enable submissions for timely payment of electric, gas and water asset
- Maintain accurate information in relation to claim submissions and payment
- Assist with the day to day duties within the Asset department
- Ensure smooth running of processes
- Raising invoices.
- File and record claim submissions in a timely and accurate manner
- Answering telephones, taking messages, covering reception and other administrational duties.
Requirements of the Asset Administrator:
- Positive attitude towards customer service and understanding of its impact on business performance.
- Knowledge and awareness of continuous improvement techniques within existing and new processes.
- Strong proven background within a similar administrative support position.
- Experience within the utilities or construction sector would be an advantage
- Proactive and motivated approach.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong coordination and administrational skills.
- Strong IT skills including MS word, excel and Power Point.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Asset Administrator, then please apply now!
Closing Date: 20th November 2019
Our client and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses.
They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
By submitting your application for this position, you are authorising for your personal information to be treated in accordance with GDPR.
- customer service