- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
£16,000 - £19,000 (Plus AAT or ACCA/CIMA)
An exciting role has become available in Manchester City Centre for an Accounts Assistant in a young, dynamic and growing business where hard work and a can-do attitude will be the key to your success.
Working alongside a qualified management accountant the successful Accounts Assistant will be given full training and ongoing support allowing you to develop your accountancy skills and progress within the business.
With a key structure in place for ambitious growth this is a real opportunity to gain exposure in line with your studies, meaning you will be able to leave your mark within this terrific organisation.
* Reconciling supplier invoices, posting invoices, preparing supplier payments and commission statements.
* Raising sales invoices and reconciling payments received
* Reconciling the company bank accounts, matching incoming and outgoing payments to sales and purchases.
* Credit control.
* Assisting in preparing and processing the monthly payroll, commission and expense claims.
* Assisting in the preparation of sales reports, management accounts, cashflow, budgets and forecasts.
If you are currently studying your AAT or looking to study ACCA/CIMA full study support will be provided. To not miss out on this opportunity please apply ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.