- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hales Group are currently seeking an Assistant Cook in the Brundall area with previous experience within a similar role. This is a Temp to Perm opportunity where you will start as a temporary member of staff then result in going perminant with our client.
The duties of the Assistant Cook will include but not be limited to;
* To assist the lead cook in preparing, cooking and serving meals to a high standard
* Ensuring that best food practices and hygiene procedures are adhered to
* Assisting with Kitchen organisation and management
Suitable candidates will be;
* Able to work flexible days.
* Previous catering experience upto Cook level.
* Knowledge of basic health & safety, including food safety.
* Flexibile in your approach to work.
* £8.60 Mon-Sat / £17.20 Sunday
* Temp to Perm
* Full time – hours between Monday to Sunday
* Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
* Immediate start
* An enhanced DBS check will be needed and a food hygiene certificate essential; should you be successful we can support you in obtaining this.
Why work for Hales Group
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. All temporary workers accrue holiday pay and are offered pension enrolment and the option to join our personal accident scheme and to join our travel scheme.