- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WEST LONDON LONDON
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager to work for a rapidly growing manufacturing company in Middlesex.
The client a well know brand in West London looking to gain an extra head in the team to be the direct support to the Finance Manager.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Finance Manager will be:
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of outputs ensuring they meet relevant deadlines
- Responsible for the production of monthly Management Accounts, providing analysis and review of financial performance against budget
- Reporting on the budget expenditure on a monthly basis with variance analysis and commentary
- Managing daily cash balances
- Managing the Cash Flow and updating forecasts
- Preparing and presenting financial reports
- Liaison with external and internal auditors
- Management of cash resources
The successful candidate for the right role will be a part qualified or Finalist level candidate from ACCA or CIMA and looking to take a step up in their career. The candidate will ideal be familiar with the Manufacturing industry and live in West London.
The role on offer to the candidate will be an Assistant Finance Manager for a growing company based in West London. The role iwllcome with some great benefits and a salary starting from £35,000.
- customer service