- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
Are you an experienced food and beverage professional looking for the next step in their career?
If you set yourself the highest standards and take immense pride in every successful service then this could be the role for you.
My client is looking for a full time Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for their prestigous establishment. The role demands a high level of customer service, the ability to maximise revenue and to make sure the highest standards are followed at all times.
Duties will include:
* Managing staff within the food and beverage team
* Organising and running various events and conferences
* Setting up the restaurant on a daily basis
* Processing bookings and sending detailed confirmations
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
* Previous experience at running small and large events and conferences
* Excellent customer relations skills
* Good knowledge of food and drink products and trends
The role will include working shifts including weekends and evenings.
To apply please send your CV or call the office for more details
- Customer Focused
- Self Motivated
- Food and Beverage
- customer service