- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- EAST LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM
HOTEL OR ENTITY
ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane
City East London State London (England) Region/Country United Kingdom
European leader in budget hotels with over 500 hotels in 23 countries, Etap Hotel / ibis budget provides its customers with:- an attractive price- around the clock welcome- comfortable rooms for one, two or three people (en suite shower and toilets; national/international TV channels and an office area)- all you can eat breakfast and a snack area- secured parking- Wifi internet connection- around the clock reservation system (on the ibisbudget.com website; and via the central reservations telephone line)- highly visible locations with easy access This dynamic brand has launched a new concept of bedroom and public areas, modern and cocooning style with a more up to date bedroom, where the different materials and lighting elements provide a relaxed and Zen atmosphere.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 22-04-2019
Francisco Sanchez firstname.lastname@example.org
0207 655 4620
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Assist the Operations Manager in his role of leader, manager, administrator and salesman
• Participate in the hotel's organisation and manage the Front Office and Food and Beverage team.
• Be readily available for the teams and hotel guests, and work with the Operations Manager to ensure a high level of quality for all services
• Ensure Guest satisfaction and loyalty through handling complaints and coming up with solutions, oversee hotel quality performance through TrustYou.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection of new employees. Develop, coach and train the team, conduct annual performance reviews. Managerial responsibility over all of the team under your authority.
• Administration responsibility with invoicing, cash operations and activity reports. Carry out inventories in compliance with administrative and financial procedures. Good knowledge of EOM procedures
• Replace the Operations Manager when he is not on site
JOIN IBIS BUDGET
Where a small but diversified team, works together with simplicity, conviviality and good sense to service our customers.
For the opportunity to carry out several professions, to multi-task and learn new skills.
And participate in training programmes to help you become a hotel professional.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.