- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Assistant Store Manager Location
Do you put the customer at the heart of what they do and can lead and inspire a team?
As an Assistant Manager you’ll be part of a support network working alongside the Store Manager and store team. We like bold, courageous leaders who relish accountability and are sticklers for our very high standards.
At Costa Coffee, we're infused with empowerment to learn, grow, and contribute. We're supported by accessible managers and our colleagues. Early responsibilities and new challenges bring opportunities to learn. We're empowered to question ourselves, to unearth new ideas and work with bold, transformative action.
What we’re looking for
- Hands on manager who engages and leads a well-trained expert team from the front creating a team-orientated environment
- Assisting with training and developing team members to ensure a well-run shift
- Supporting Store Manager to achieve results
- In the absence of the Store Manager taking full responsibility of running the store
- A brand ambassador who makes sure that brand standards are high from the first customer to the last?
- Ability to thrive under pressure
What we want to give you:
- A starting pay of £9.36 up to £10.76 per hour (depends on the size of the store) rising with training
- Bonus scheme
- Training provided with opportunities to develop and progress
- On shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Costa Perks website that gives access to a wide range of shopping discounts?
- Opportunity to impact your local community
If this pushes your buttons, hit apply!