- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Old Thorns is a luxury four star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course.
We are now recruiting for a Assistant Reception Manager to join our front of house team.
- To deputise in the absence of the Manager.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of all hotel facilities and outlets.
- To maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- To ensure smooth check in and out of guests.
- To ensure the telephone is answered politely and any calls forwarded to the correct department.
- To ensure all reservations for accommodation and restaurants are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Front of House system. (training will be given)
- To be polite, well dressed, clean and efficient at all times.
- Maintain good interdepartmental communications at all times.
- Prepare guest accounts accurately prior to departure.
- Responsible for the reception float and daily banking.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent standards of spoken English
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Able to work early and late shifts and some weekends
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to cope under pressure
Must have previous experience as a Reception Supervisor in an hotel environment. You must be able to work any 5 days between Monday and Sunday and shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, pension and discounted gym membership.