- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - EXETER
As Assistant Store Manager of this beautiful Jack Wills store you will be an inspirational leader, developing your team of Sales Assistants and Supervisors to deliver the best customer shopping experience on the high-street. Your infectious drive will motivate the team to hit KPIs and deliver sales targets.
In return you will be given an opportunity to grow as a Manager and develop your career within a growing and ambitious global fashion retail business that loves to develop their people and takes internal career development seriously. And we can’t not mention the generous discount and clothing allowance!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Assistant Store Manager you will lead your team to deliver the best customer experience and exceed sales. Your passion for developing your people will mean you are confident at setting commercial targets, driving development and product knowledge across all levels.
The role of Assistant Store Manager will enable you build a range of relationships across Head Office, from Merchandising to Marketing to the People Team. You will drive compliance across all areas and ensure that the store is ready for regular stock-takes and follows all policies. As Manager, you will set the bar when it comes to VM, stock management and training.
You will ensure that all promotional activities are actioned and the store is always ready to trade. As part of team Jack you will be passionate about our brand and strive to exceed commercial targets, celebrating successes with your team. Ultimately, your beautiful store is your pride and joy
- You will be operating at Manager level within fashion retail
- Confident in having career conversations and partnering with HR to manage a team
- A strong background in achieving KPIs and driving results, treating stores like your own business
- An eye for product and the ability to set VM standards that our customers love
- Demonstrable experience in managing payroll and compliance
- A love for all things fashion retail and knowledgeable about trends and industry developments
- Experience working at pace in a fast moving, changing environment
- A passion for customer service and leading by example
- Range of experience in leading and motivating teams, achieving KPIs, driving results, setting visual merchandising and operational excellence You will be proud to share our values:
- YOUTHFUL SPIRIT
- INTEGRITY Benefits
- £ competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays (33 days per holiday year)
- Season Ticket Loan
- generous staff discount
- customer service