- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure an experienced Assistant Team Manager to deputise and support the Team Manager in overseeing a team of Qualified Social Workers.
The team in question is a children’s safeguarding team based in Ipswich, Suffolk. The position is available on an initial 12 week contract with the possibility of extension. In return, candidates would expect to receive an hourly rate in the region of £36ph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deputising for a Team Manager in their absence
- Overseeing the development and performance of a team advanced practitioners and social workers handling a caseload of children in need and child protection cases
- Support social worker’s where more complex cases arise ensuring that children in the community are safeguarded Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Supervisory experience
- 3+ Years’ experience in frontline children’s services
- Full Driving Licence Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.