- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Assistant Trust Officer, EBTs & Pension Administration - Other job functions London - Great Britain Description of the business line or department
Kleinwort Hambros is a leading provider of Corporate Fiduciary administration services, which includes Employee Incentive Services and Corporate Solutions. These are managed under fiduciary arrangements on behalf of corporate organisations, either private or public.
Employee incentive schemes include such structures as employee share schemes, pension schemes, bonus awards etc. Other corporate structures administered include limited companies situated in various jurisdictions, purpose trusts, exempt property unit trusts and the provision of a pension co-ordinator.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- To support officers in administering the day to day activities for a number of entities including but not limited to employee share schemes, pension schemes and corporate structures, ensuring that regulatory requirements, operational standards and controls are complied with.
- The incumbent will take part in the day-to-day operations of the team, which administers employee share schemes, pension schemes and corporate structures. They must ensure that these structures are effectively run and meet all of the relevant existing regulatory requirements.
- Assisting the Senior Officers and Officers within the team in administering the day to day activities of the types of entities mentioned above, ensuring that operational standards and controls are complied with;
- Ensure that own workload is processed efficiently and completed in accordance with established deadlines.
- Maintain training and development to continually improve their ability and performance.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Competencies and work experience
- Seeking information
- Understanding others
- Facilitating teamwork
- Building confidence
- Inspiring communication
Education/Professional Qualifications required or desirable
Strong academic record - educated to GCSE level or higher
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Job code: 19000ICG
Business unit: Kleinwort Hambros
Starting date: 23/09/2019
Date of publication: 03/07/2019