- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a specialist consultancy in London, now require an Associate Director to join their growing team. They specialise in Daylight, Sunlight and Rights of Light; Sustainability, Building Consultancy, Party Wall, Visualisation and MEP. This position is suitable for an experienced Senior Surveyor who is seeking the next step in their career. Our client pride themselves on excellent standards and key relationships on both an internal and external basis.
The Associate Director will be experienced and working closely alongside the Directors. This role requires an individual who can independently develop their own mitigation strategies to ensure clients' standards are met. Day to day, the Associate Director will be working in a predominantly client facing role and will be delivering high quality advice tailored to the client needs, commercial targets and will also take on additional responsibilities within the wider business.
The successful Associate Director will have several years of surveying experience as a Senior Surveyor and will have a strong understanding of daylight/ sunlight guidance. Our client is seeking an ambitious individual who has the ability to work on their own as well as part of a wider team and ensure all duties are completed to the highest of standards.
Associate Director Position Overview
- Manage the delivery of projects through liaison with clients, design team, external consultants and in-house resources
- Undertake detailed site research, photos, land registry etc.
- Review legal documents/ deeds giving appropriate opinions
- Deliver on client expectations through effective communication
- Be the main client contact and project lead on small- medium size projects
- Delegate work to appropriate colleagues internally
Associate Director Position Requirements
- 2-4 years of Senior property/ surveying experience
- Building, Property or Legal related degree or studying towards property- related conversion/ specialist courses and CPD/market experience
- Comprehensive understanding of daylight/ sunlight guidance
- Comprehensive understanding of rights of light law
- Knowledge of interrelationship with Party Walls and other Building Surveying Disciplines
- General Understanding of Photogrammetry, MEP, Sustainability, Daylight Design, Visualisation etc.
- Familiarity with key industry texts (RICS guidance, BRE Guide, RoL textbooks etc.)
Associate Director Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary DOE
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
- ms project