- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services is looking for experienced candidates who have strong front office experience (client facing) in Banking/Asset Management. Alternatively, prior experience in successfully selling outsourcing or high value consulting services to Commercial Banks and/or Asset & Wealth will be also be considered.
You must possess strong commercial acumen and be adept at originating CXO level meetings, pitching to senior audience, creating pipeline and closing deals.
Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and strong negotiation skills are essential, as is the ability to build and establish long term relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Run high quality Enterprise sales cycles with Commercial Banks, Asset Managers and Private banks including:
- Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients
- Leveraging existing client relationships and networks to generate commercial interest
- Qualification and generating demand at clients and prospects
- Creating compelling value propositions mapped to client business needs
- Negotiating and Closing complex agreements.
- Own quota to be attained by selling to new clients value added services - - Banks: Commercial Lending / Credit Analysis Services, Financial Crime Compliance Services, Custom Technology Solutions
- Asset Managers: Investment Research (Equity & Credit Research), Client Reporting Services, Fund Marketing Services
- Pitch to the front office Head of Research/ CIO/ COO/Head of Commercial Lending/Head of Risk/Chief Credit Officer/ other CXO level to build a broad vision of the MAKS capabilities and associated benefits
- Ensure complete client coverage by leveraging the global delivery model and calling upon the support of subject matter specialists and pre-sales teams
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline information to management
- Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
- Position requires travel
- Experience in having worked for a Bank or an Asset Manager in a front office capacity or selling Knowledge Process services to Commercial Banks and/or Asset Managers is highly desirable
- Ability to source, identify and develop new business opportunities is key
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach and ability to engage with senior stakeholders is essential
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience
- Experience in leading sales efforts, proposal development and closing deals
- Exposure to Knowledge Process Outsourcing industry desirable
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to run long strategic sales
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.