- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £80,000.00 - £100,000.00 gross per year
A dynamic and growing global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical company focused on innovation and specialty care.
- Manage and execute data projects from across the organization using advanced data science including provider level analyses
- Recommend the addition of new techniques to the Commercial Analytics portfolio based on strategic goals of the organization and gaps in current capabilities
- Interface with Integrated Insights team to align on analytical projects and tools.
- Communicate the implications and value of insights generated from pilot analyses to Ipsen stakeholders using high-quality data visualizations
- Create and report on KPIs for all sales initiatives including advanced analytics pilot which leverages machine learning artificial intelligence to support hyper focused targeting and execution
- Work with other members of the Commercial Excellence team to regularly perform advanced analyses that demonstrate value and feasibility in pilot projects
- Continuously improve the utilization of Ipsen data sources by using advanced analytical techniques to proactively identify quality issues or potentially valuable new insights
- Monitor and report the performance of data analytics vendors
- Communicate report findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders as needed
- Comply with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Ipsen U.S. staff
- The scope of this role includes execution of analyses around multiple types of analytics that will benefit the commercial organization. Comfort working with longitudinal de-identified patient and provider level data is a must.