- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are working with a start-up FinTech firm based in London who deliver institutional level solutions to highly sophisticated private investors. They are looking to hire an associate into their client facing portfolio solutions team. This firm is data driven and have secured substantial backing in their Series A funding round and already have significant Assets on board. They are looking to hire a multi-asset portfolio analyst who can take on a broad role and plenty of responsibility.This position is with a very highly rated (and well-funded) start-up who are launching a disruptive Private Wealth Asset manager based on cutting edge big data technology. They already built an impressive team involving some very well known bankers and technologists. More details on request, but it should be stressed that there are several differentiating factors this firm have compared to their competition in this already crowded market. They target UHNW clients and already have an impressive client list. They are looking for a well round candidate that combines astrong technical multi asset skillset with a genuineentrepreneurial drive and desire. It is likely the candidate will come from a multi asset group at a leading Asset Manager or Bank.
As with any role with a small, growing start up firm, this position will be broad in scope and there will be significant chances to take on responsibilities. Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Producing analyses for multi-asset class client portfolios, covering key exposures, including market betas, liquidity, currency, and geography.
- Researching new portfolio construction techniques and approaches
- Preparing detailed performance attribution models (benchmarking against client risk exposures, manager alpha, tactical asset allocation) on multi-asset class portfolios.
- Assisting in preparation of periodic client portfolio reports, covering performance, exposures, and transactions in detail, and drive development of automated reporting system.
- Conduct financial planning analysis for client portfolios and suggest investment actions that will best align the client’s portfolio with its objectives.
Whilst our client is prioritising the person over the CV, the ideal skill set would look like the following:
- Top tier education and working experience
- 2-4years’ experience conducting complex financial analyses / data analytics
- Strong understanding of the private banking and asset management market
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Inquisitive character with demonstrated desire to continue to learn and improve in relevant fields
- Independent thinker
- Excellent portfolio construction and asset allocation skills
- No ego
- Applied knowledge of financial theories and investment solutions.
- directors and executives