- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cyber Security is one of the most important risksfacing businesses today. Systems and processes are becoming increasinglyinterconnected and automated and many organisationsare now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. As thereliance on technology grows, risks also increase.
#LI-P The Energy sector is currently undergoing asignificant digital transformation driven by deployment of smart sensors,digital grids, cloud technologies, and advanced analytics with significantcyber risk implications. That’s why at EY we have large-scale plans to expandCyber Security practice.
EY islooking for a leader with cybersecurity experience in the Energy sector (Power& Utilities and/or Oil & Gas) who will play a direct role in developing new cyber business opportunities, creatingnew cyber offerings, and running and supporting cyber client engagements.
The rolewill see you lead and build our cyber presence in the Energy sector throughthought leadership and solution development to drive penetration across our priorityEnergy accounts. You will be leading client business development activities,including proposal writing and presentations to potential clients. You will enthusiasticallymanage go-to-market activities across UK in collaboration with our Europeanteams, build EY brand awareness and develop and own key client relationships.Furthermore, you will get involved as a senior subject matter expert inselected cyber project execution activities in the Energy sector.
Skillsand attributes for success
You willhave experience in the following:
- Working with security in IoT, OT and control systems (SCADA)used within either the:
Oil &Gas sector (e.g. pipelines, oil refineries, oil storage)
Power& Utilities sector (e.g. Smart metering, Generation / Transmission / Distribution,digital grids etc.)
Othersector experience at large global organisations also of interest
- Security conceptstypical to the IoT/OT-ICS environments (i.e. network segmentation, defence indepth, monitoring)
- Understanding of OT-ICSSecurity standards, including: ISA/IEC 62443, NIST 800-82
- Running multinationalprojects, or working in international environment and multicultural teams
- Working withmulti-disciplinary teams and driving results
This is a UK role, but youmust be preparedto travel for both sales anddelivery requirements.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Energy sectorexperience, either Power & Utilities or Oil & Gas, and knowledge ofassociated cyber challenges
- Deep understanding ofthe Energy market (either Power & Utilities or Oil & Gas sub-sectors)
- Deep understanding ofcyber challenges within sector transformation programmes, e.g. smart metering,digital grids, IoT sensors and automation
- Full professionalproficiency in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An existing network ofinformation security and senior stakeholders contacts within Energy, Power andUtilities or other large global organisations.
- Security relationqualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CISA, ISSMP.
- Good understanding of regulatorylandscape impacting energy sector including how NIS D is applied acrossOperators of Essential Services (OES).
- Goodunderstanding of Critical Infrastructure aspects, legal and regulardependencies, market trends and clients’ needs in this area.
What welook for
- Core consulting skills - Advanced data and evidence management,client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation and continuousimprovement.
- Technical skills - Strong technical insight, practicalknowledge and specialist capability.
- Market/Sector knowledge -Demonstrable market/ sector expertise in your field.
- Versatility - Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovativeenvironment.
# What working at EY offers We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Build your legacy with us. Apply now.
- ms project